What are you up to this weekend? It’s my birthday this weekend, but it will be pretty laid back since we’re jetting off to Vegas next weekend!
– I frequently see things like this and fantasize about planning a themed trip, but really, who could argue with a soft serve themed tour of Japan???
– Snarky AND educational: McMansion Hell
– The United State’s depressing re-use of our 1980 Olympic Village
– French 70’s chic (and the perfect statement for this blistering weather)
– A clever app aiming to reduce food waste in the UK
– A surprisingly reasonably priced Frank Lloyd Wright rental in Minnesota
– I feel like obsessing over handsome leather goods on Etsy has become a part-time job. Here’s my favorite this week.