It feels like forever since I’ve done one of these! I’ve been a bit bogged down in freelance work, and will be spending my Valentine’s weekend mostly behind a computer, but seeing as it’s 10°F, I didn’t really want to leave my apartment anyway. What are you up to this weekend?
– WIN a much needed escape from winter in Miami Beach (and a sweet cruiser bicycle!)
– Speaking of Japanese food, a more detailed review is forthcoming, but I loved, loved, loved Rice, Noodle, Fish
– Inside the Titantic replica, set to sail in 2018
– I remember what winter in Japan was like (spoiler, I hated it. buildings aren’t insulated like they are in the states, and I was armed only with a bicycle for transportation), yet this list of snow covered onsen is a siren call back to Japanese winter
– Because it’s a good idea, AND a great name
– A neat atmospheric phenomenon that looks like something out of a sci-fi movie
– Travel size hair powder with the most beautiful art nouveau packaging
– Polar bears so close you could reach out and pet one (but probably shouldn’t) (but I really want to!)
– And don’t forget to enter the Rarebits Jewelry Giveaway— just 4 days left!