– A photographic treasure trove of abandoned buildings in Europe
– The re-opened Clifton’s Cafeteria in downtown LA looks awesome, not least because there’s a giant redwood tree in the center of the restaurant!
– Digging the Wes Anderson vibes of this autumn hat
– Insanely great travel photos taken with an iPhone
– Why yes, there is a Tacopedia!
– If you aren’t already, you should be following Humans of New York as they share the heartbreaking stories of refugees
– A Brooklyn art exhibition this weekend with 90s cartoon art and free cereal!
– Crazy-beautiful glass encased figures made from National Geographic pages
– Now that I know an Adventures in Babysitting Japanese chirashi poster exists, how can I live without it?? Browse more chirashi here
– And in case you missed it, some Halloween costume ideas from travel movies