Here’s an extra big link list to make up for missing last week!
– Stunning photos from the Namib desert
– Unbearable cuteness from an Osaka owl cafe
– I’m still a bit obsessed with Crash Baggage
– The past and present of Norwegian fishing villages
– Borrow a Google Trekker backpack camera and help them map hard to reach places!
– This sounds like a dreamy life: Narrowboat Nomads
– Fun gift wrap with prints from vintage travel posters
– Quite a few are volunteer type positions, but I love the idea of the Great Escape Job Board
– Plans for a bookshop themed hotel in Tokyo
– A collection of vintage scaffold signs
– In case you missed it, my photos from the abandoned Henry River Mill Village