What are you up to this weekend? I can’t say that I’m doing anything exciting, but I’m in Dayton (a small-ish city in Ohio) for the weekend, and focusing on finding something to appreciate no matter where I go.
– This guy has an impressive collection of “Do not Disturb” door hangers
– Ride on a restored tram that survived the Hiroshima bombing
– Creepy-cool humanoid sculptures placed along the British coast
– A pricey, but seductively comprehensive book of vintage airline advertising
– It’s not quite Jurassic Park, but you can buy your own prehistoric park in Ohio
– Some fantastic mid-century modern architecture on the East Coast
– Not gonna lie, I’d try a ramen bath