What are you up to this weekend? I’m settling back into my daily schedule after not nearly enough time in New York (photos to come next week) and planning a short doughnut pilgrimage sometime soon. Here’s an extra big wanderlust-inspiring link list for your weekend:
– Tarot cards brought to life in the streets of Haiti
– This riff on Indian paneer looks delicious!
– Make a perfect Old Fashioned at 30,000 feet
– Play mini-golf inside New York’s Hudson Hotel
– Anthony Bourdain’s NYC food market will draw “design inspiration from Blade Runner and the back alleys of Tokyo“!!!
– Inside an upscale North Korean apartment
– The beautiful Albanian Riviera
– Cool silhouette photographs of Kyoto and Osaka that look like paper cut-outs
– Chinese company sends 6,400 employees on an all expense paid vacation in France!
– Why working in retail offers the chance to be a minor celebrity in Japan
– Explore the epic, abandoned Communist headquarters hidden in the Bulgarian mountains