We’re off to NYC this weekend for a much needed escape. It’s actually my first time there! When I taught English as a second language, my students were always surprised that I’d never been. It is a little funny that I’ve been to Tokyo 3 times, but haven’t made it to New York until now. You can follow along on Instagram while I’m there, and enjoy the weekend link roundup…
– Autumn in New Zealand is downright gorgeous!
– Dying to read this book: California Surfing and Climbing in the Fifties
– Lake Michigan is so clear right now, its sunken ships are visible from the air
– Trying not to hyperventilate over this Wes Anderson designed bar in Milan!
– Korean street food meets high end cocktails (and great design)
– Photos of Siberians from 150 years ago